CHETAK rubberised products are sold to all leading transformer manufacturers, automotive component manufacturers and other engineering product manufacturers in the country.
Rubber cork is available in sheet forms having standard size of 915 mm X 915 mm or 915 mm X 610 mm and thickness varying from 0.8 mm to 20 mm. Other sizes are available on request. Sheets can be supplied as per IS 4253 Part II specifications or international specifications/customer specifications.
- Sealing systems for multiple applications in the automotive industry
- Vibration and acoustic insulation for railways, industrial machinery, civil engineering, residential, commercial etc.
- Gaskets for power transformers
- Flooring and under laying
- Solutions for footwear industry
- Resistance to chemical over long periods
- Compressible with negligible sideways flow, hence exceptional sealing attributes
- Anti vibratory properties- Reduces levels of vibration transmitted and act as shock absorber
- Superior sealing properties which is intact even in dynamic operating environment
- High resistance to compressive loads over long periods due to compressibility recovery property